After two seasons of Love & Hip-Hop NY, we all know that Erica Mena is severely touched. In case we needed more proof, Erica Mena has made her own video for the song Where Do I Go From Here. The song that Rich Dollaz originally gave to Erica Mena to sing while they were “together”, but when their relationship went south for TV, Rich Dollaz gave the song to his “artist” Olivia.
Although Erica’s song was taken from her and given to Olivia (who BTW sang it much better), Erica Mena decides to still make a video for a song that’s not even hers.
- Erica Mena Pregnant (The Girl From Love Hip Hop)?
- PICS: Love & Hip Hop NYC Screening & Private Dinner; Chrissy, Jim Jones, Olivia
- Love & Hip-Hop Producer Mona Scott-Young Should Win Pimp Of The Year!!!
- Official VIDEO: Adele – Someone Like You
- [VIDEO] Did Love & Hip-Hop’s Erica Really Leave Scrappy for Dead?